Create Happiness in Your Life. Depression has an early cause that is often forgotten. We then attach a response to that cause that starts out unhealthy and is often unexamined. Unfortunately, the cause and its negative response can become rooted and perpetuate throughout our lives. Often unconscious, it becomes a habit and a lifestyle. Psychological issues like depression and anxiety need tending. Developing a healthy healing lifestyle is highly beneficial. Developing feelings like joy and happiness can be sought and cultivated.
Create a Lifestyle that Sets the Stage for Happiness!
- Practice some type of movement and/or exercise. The body is designed to move. Studies show that not exercising is a depressant.
- Gravitate towards healthy eating habits.
- Find a healthy weight and body image.
- Reduce your stress.
- Find your passion in life.
- Tend to psychological issues like depression, guilt, shame, and anxiety.
- Catch those Zzzzzzs.
- Avoid toxic substances like alcohol and nicotine.
- Be congruent. Keep your mind, body (behaviors), and feelings in alignment. Strengthen the mind-body connection.